Sunday, September 16, 2012

Birthday parties at sunsplash

So idk if anyone remembers but a while back, I made a post about going to Sunsplash with my school. You can read about that here. So, it was the first time that I went there since that day and sigh memories. I kept making jokes about that day and nobody understood them because duh new friends.

Anyway, the music that was playing there was only 80s music and nobody knew the songs but I knew all of them and had a lovely time jumping around the wave pool singing them to myself. Everyone made fun of me because I had a 50s bathing suit on and I was singing 80s music so that must mean that I was born in the wrong time period.

I had too much ice cream today omg I'm gonna burst.

Lol I still hate water slides.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment