Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sunsplash

On Thursday, me and my school went to a water park called, Sunsplash! It was so fun! My old school was there too so I saw a lot of old classmates which was kinda awkward but it was nice seeing them.

Jessie, Brittany, and Ann really like water slides and I hate them, so I hung out with my friend, Carmen. We had the best time omg! We went in this thing called The Lazy River like 50 times! There was this life guard named, Micheal that we flirted with. We told him that our names were Annabel and Michele cause those are our middle names. (Oops now you have my first and middle name) Anyway, it was really fun.

We got tired of swimming so we went to go play minigolf and a group of our friends were there too, so we played with them. There was 8 of us, and 6 were boys. They were so bad at golf omg one of them hit the ball and it ended up hitting another in the side and he had this golf ball print on him and it was so funny. Then their golf ball went into the golfland lake thing and one of the jumped in and got it! And he swam around and came back with, like, 20 golf balls! Then, there was this couple behind us and me and my friend, Colton, were making fun of them because it was clearly their first date and it wasn't going well. It was partly our fault that it wasn't going well because we were taking an hour at each hole.... And I said that if someone takes me minigolfing on the first date, that I'm not calling them back because minigolfing is not romantic and then he said what if it was at night. I said that would be fine because it's a little more romantic. Then he was like "OOOoooh mini golf." And the couple heard us and started glaring cause I think they realized we were making fun of them but oh well.

It was fun.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment