Monday, September 3, 2012

This week is weird

Idk I get out of school at 12 on Wednesday and that's cool and I want to go back to my middle school BUT IT'S TOO FAR AWAY!

Anyway, it turns out that my friend Jazzy was at Santa Cruz the same day I was which is awesomely lame since we didn't see each  other and it would have been super if we met up but her phone wasn't working so she didn't get my text saying that I was gonna be there until the day after we were there and wow run on sentence.

Do you ever get fetus One Direction feels cause I do.

Ok I've been labeled the schools "Directioner".  I can't handle that title GURL DON'T LABEL ME I AM MY OWN PERSON. But whatever do I get a special medal or something. Come on peasants bow down to your queen.

But people keep buying me One Direction stuff like thanks guys cause I have no money.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment