Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Best 4th period ever!

My 4th period teacher was gone today so we had a sub. She said that we had to work on vocab, but me and my friends had already finished it, so she said that she didn't care if we took out our ipods and listened to music for the whole period. I didn't have my headphones. So, my group and I listened to One Direction for about 30 minutes. They got tired of doing that and decided to read for the rest class period.

 I, on the other hand, was not going to do anything productive. So, I watched the What Makes You Beautiful music video and screenshotted every 3 seconds. It was the funniest thing in the world omg I was crying so hard. My friends were trying to figure out what was going on because I just started laughed uncontrollably and I couldn't stop.

Here is one of my favorites.

I'm so happy.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment