Monday, September 17, 2012

This seriously needs to stop.

A lot went down yesterday in the One Direction fandom. I'm not going to rant on about how it's Louis' fault, because I don't think it is. Tons of people are saying that it wasn't even him that tweeted those tweets and since I don't know for sure, I'm not going to blame anyone at the moment.

9 people, Larry shippers, committed suicide earlier today/last night. They committed suicide because of how much hate they were getting for shipping Larry. I saw what people were saying. It was terrible. We're all in this fandom, guys. We shouldn't hate on each other.

And as far as the "real fans" thing goes. I think you're a real fan if you support them and will stand by them until the very end. Just because you ship something, shouldn't mean you're not a "real fan".

This hate needs to stop.

~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment