Sunday, September 30, 2012

One awesome party

Wow ok so that party turned out to be awesome like wow best party ever whoo! It was seriously so fun. The cupcakes had these Fresh Beat Band cupcake holders and there was Twist ones, and I stole them all.... There was also a bouncy house and Jessie and I hung out in there most of the time.

The party got really awesome when a family friend named, Kira, got there. Kira and I are really close but she had never met Jessie before. Anyway, we were sitting and talking and I said "I was just a little fetus running around when we met." And Kira thought it was hilarious and put it on Facebook. Then, there was a motorcycle outside, and I got offended and said "Who is mowing the lawn." Then the two of them had to explain to me that it was a motorcycle, not a lawn mower.

The best part of the party is really long so I'm making a separate post about it xoxo.

Jessie and I ended up crashing on the couch while watching Emperor's New Groove.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment