Friday, September 28, 2012

Excited!

Jessie and I are going to my cousins birthday party tomorrow! It's in San Jose whoo road trip! We're both excited and we have to sleep on the floor next to my grandparents bed and for some reason Jessie is excited  about that like what gurl you're weird. We also decided that we're gonna watch Emperor's New Groove because I mean what other movie is there to watch I mean really. The party is Fresh Beat Band themed and I have never been happier. Twist is my favorite because he's hot and cute and attractive and where was I going with this.

One Direction said they go on Tumblr and read fanfiction I'm screaming. Like, what if they've seen my blogs. Or what if they've sent me anons before. Lol jk that would never happen but it's still scary to think about because weird stuff goes on, on Tumblr.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment