Friday, September 21, 2012

I'm freaking out.

Ok so at school, in one of my classes (tbh I can't remember which one), the teacher turned on the radio. We had it on for a few minutes when all of a sudden, Live While We're Young comes on. I freak out. I screamed so loudly that I think I broke something. Then, I started doing this weird danced that resulted in me flopping around on the floor. I was acting like that for about half the song, then the crying started.

To be honest, I'm not even sure why I was crying. I cry about everything which is really annoying and stupid and I hate it but what can I do so you know. Anyway, I just started crying and people were looking at me and then the song ended so I sat back in my seat and class continued like nothing happened.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment