Friday, September 14, 2012

Shopping.

I just got home from shopping! I literally "shopped til I dropped" omg I just crashed. Anyway, it was really fun! I went with my friends Shannon, Rachel, Rebecca, and Elisabeth! We were awesomely dancing in the middle of the store. And I was doing my drama exercises. Which is basically me bending over so that my hand and flat on then ground, then I start to sway. I look really weird doing it.

Rachel and Rebecca (who are twins) found really cute dresses! Elisabeth and Shannon couldn't find anything and I already have a dress so yeah.

We kept quoting this and this Jenna Marbles video. Rachel and I were walking and we walked past this lady right when she said "Smells like imma get you pregnant." And I sang "Makeup gettin everybody pregnant." And the lady was looking at us to weirdly.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment