Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm a weird fan.

I make fun of One Direction more than anything else in the world but I love them ok. Ok so for example, today during lunch I was texting my friend and we decided that we were gonna have a sleepover with Niall and Josh. Well, first we were gonna take the train to LA and find them at their hotel. Anyway, we'll share fun facts to know and tell and we'll make cookies and watch movies. Sounds fun right?

So, at some point we started talking about Harry and how apparently we're gonna force him into wearing one of my dresses because my friend said that me and him are the same dress size but I beg to differ. Then, we're gonna throw glitter at him while singing this Ke$ha song. WHERE DO WE COME UP WITH THIS STUFF LIKE WTF!

That wasn't really making fun of them, more like us being weird beyond repair but whatever I'm still a weird fan.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment