Saturday, September 1, 2012

Boardwalk

Today I went to the boardwalk with Ann. It was really fun omg. It's a three hour drive and we just sang obnoxiously for the whole three hours. We hung out on the beach for an hour and then went on rides and ok so we spent $20 on tickets right? Ok now guess how many tickets we got. Did you guess 20? Good, cause you're right. Now, guess how many rides we went on. 3. We spent $20 to go on 3 rides and we almost didn't have enough tickets. Omg we were upset. Anyway, it was really fun though and we wanted people to think we were high so we were acting weirdly. It was not strange at all.

I kept saying "Chillin like a villain." Lol Ann got mad at me.

The day before, I was with Jessie and I kept saying "I kid, I kid." And she got mad at me but then she started saying it so you know.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment