Friday, November 23, 2012

My top 10

Here are my top 10 posts (in views) :
 

  1. In first place, we have this lovely post, which I like to call, Tom Daley had braces. I, for the life of me, have no clue to why this post gets so many views. However, it shows my main man Tom Daley as a fetus with cute braces to you know. 
  2. In second place, is this post, known as Texting. Aww one of my first posts. I like this post, however, I wrote it in like 10 minutes so again, I don't know why it gets views. 
  3. In third place, is this post, Poptarts and Birthdays. Oh man that post takes me back to my middle school days. And I mention a girl that I'm not even friends with anymore. I mean, we just stopped talking all of a sudden. Sad. I should send her a message. 
  4. This post is in forth place, and I think I know why. It's a read more post and those usually get more. Or maybe you guys just wanted to see my face? Idk.. This is actually the first time I posted a picture on here... I think .... 
  5. In fifth place, is this post, Sleepover. Idk I think you guys just wanted to see how creepy my friends and I truly are. I don't blame you. 
  6. Sixth place, is this post, called My Dog Ate My Mom. For those who haven't seen this post, it's a story that I wrote during Yearbook last year. It's amazing omg I love it so much. You guys should read it because I am quite proud of how it turned out.
  7. In seventh place, is this post, known as My Rant (I'm sorry). Oh how I wish this was my number one post. Like, for real I love this post so much it's my little baby. Basically, it's what happens whenever I watch Titanic. I get all mad and go off and this crazy, wild rant. 
  8. In eighth place, is this post, What Went Down. Oh my birthday party. Some crazy stuff happened that day omg. I can't wait till my birthday this year. Sadly it's in March so wow I have a long time to wait. 
  9. This post is just a follow up post to My Rant (I'm sorry). It's called P.s. Cal's hair looks like a butt. It's pretty much just that. And there's a picture. 
  10. Last but not least, is this post, where I get at Nick.com and decide that the word "nincompoop" completed my life. 
Oh so there we have it. Whoot. 

Lots of love
~Lindsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment