Friday, March 16, 2012

What Went Down

Ok, here is the basic run down of what happened at my birthday party.

So, it started with my friend, Ann, coming over early and her, Jessie, and I made those videos for Brooke. Then, when I my other friends arrived, we played this silly game and we won bracelets. (Which will be important later in the story.)  Then we started karaoke and it was really fun but I was planning on doing duets with two of my friends and they both chickened out and I ended up having to sing "Baby One More Time" and "Love Shack" all by myself.

Then we played truth or dare. We started calling people and we called this guy and my friend, Beth, was like "Hey" is this deep man voice and they guy yelling, "God, Christina stop calling me!!!" It was really funny and we all started laughing.

After that we ate dinner. Ok, so this was probably when I laughed the most. I was looking at my two friends, Anna-bell and Claire, and I had this vision that my friend, Clara was behind me and had turned her bracelet into a bow and was slowly making it dance behind my head. I turn around and apparently I had this "you shot my hamster" look on my face. Then, I started cracking up and I couldn't stop and now we all just refer to it as "Lindsey's Vision."



After dinner we had a Titanic cake that my aunt made for me! Ahh it was cool! Anyway, we started to draw on balloons and I made a One Direction balloon. Jessie made me a Niall balloon because she knows he's my favorite. Then, we ran to the park (it was, like, 10, and it was really super dark!). The park is only a 5 minute walk, and since we were running (with our balloons and in a our costumes), we got there in 2. Right next to the entrance of the park, there was a parked car. Jessie and I were in the front, so we walked by it first. We smelled something really really weird. Then we hear "Hhhheeeeyyyy!!!" We both scream and look into the car to see two guys. Jessie runs back to the house, but I run the other way, into the park, A few of my friends turned and ran with Jessie, and a few ran with me. After a minutes everyone was gone except for me and Clara. We started walking back and when we walked by the car one of the guys was like, "Hey why don't you two stay." We screamed and ran away until we caught up with Ann. At my house, we came to the conclusion that they were smoking weed.

We played picture telephone and Anna-bell, Clara, and I were having the best time ever! Gosh we were crying from laughing! Valentine's Day turned into "Getting Married With A Bear." Sigh. Then, we sumo wrestled by using the bed mats and it was really really fun! Then, we watched Mean Girls and most of us fell asleep.

In the morning, we played Volley Ball with the rest of the balloons and after all my friends left, I went to Target and got my iTouch! It was a good time!

Lots of love!!
~Lindsey<33

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha "you shot my hamster"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I couldn't find the correct words to match the face I made!

      Delete
  2. I had so much fun! Mean Girls is my fave movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I should throw more parties. Lots of stuff goes down at my parties haha. Good thing we didn't like arrested like I almost did last year. Although the weed smokers might beat getting arrested.

      Delete