Friday, February 17, 2012

Poptarts and Birthdays

Ok, so today had some drama, but not much. My sister and I shared a Poptart and it was amazing! It's been way too long since I've had one! In PE we played four corner soccer and it was really fun! This guy and I kept running after each other and we would get really mad if the other one kicked away the ball. Then, he fell and hurt his ribs really really bad and he kept holding his stomach, so I thought he was pregnant.

Anyway, that's not important.

I got a B on my science quiz! Which is good for me! I usually get Fs and even though I have As in every other class, my parents still get mad and I get in trouble... But the last 3 science tests I've taken, I've gotten two As and the B! I'm just really happy! Also, my best friend, Ann and I were laughing so hard, I couldn't stop and I started crying! Sigh. Oh! Then we started to sing Disney songs! Fun....

In History, we are making a poster and I'm partnered with one of my best friends! We  were just having a great time and I'm not sure why because I hate History. If she's reading this, working on that poster is seriously the best time I've ever had in History!

Then at lunch, Ann and I gave Brittany gummy worms and lollipops and I swear she was going to marry us. We also said "Wanky " a lot and it was weird but funny so..

We also decided that Brittany will end up being a slut because she's the purest of us. I'm going to be pregnant first because I'm the least careful. And my other friends had titles too but I can't remember them.

A while ago, we figured out what kind of drunks we are going to be! (This is taken from Glee) My sister is going to be clingy drunk. Ann is happy drunk. Brittany is angry drunk. My friend Sam is weepy drunk. And last but not least, me. I'm stripper drunk. Not sure why. But I guess that's ok.

Now, I'm listening to One Direction. So, I'm really happy!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FRIEND AREMY! She is one of my friends that I met on Tumblr and she's one of the nicest people I have ever met! I feel like I can talk to her about anything!

Lots of love
~Lindsey

6 comments:

  1. Look at me commenting on my own post just because I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey boo! I love your blog! Look at my little lindsey growing up and having drama! Oh dont be stripper drunk, not yet! Thats not a good life choice hun!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chels! Don't worry, not yet! I'll wait till I'm 21!

      Delete
  3. I was not going to marry you!! You're an assumptioner. :) Also, I'm not going to be a slut! Just because I'm the purest....... lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shh! Not like literally marry us! I'm hopefully going to marry Damian anyway so. It wasn't my idea to make you the slut, I think it was.... Ann. Haha

      Delete