Monday, February 20, 2012

Texting

On Friday I was watching Titanic and my phone went off. So, I looked at it was saw that I had a text from my friend Brooke. See, that'd be fine, but I had no idea how Brooke got my number.... She is one of my best friends from Tumblr so there is really no way.... but her phone saved it off of Facebook so. Any we talked for a really long time and then all the Saturday and it was really fun! Especially cause I went to the movies with Jessie and the movie was so boring Omg it was terrible. Well, I liked making fun of it. So it wasn't that bad.

Then, when we got back home, Jessie gave this guy in our Yearbook class my number and he gave his friend my number so they were both texting me and asking if we could meet them at this park. Then, they ordered us pizza but we never got so they lied to us. Those jerks. I really wanted pizza.

Then, this morning, my phone freaked out and when I was texting Brooke something, it sent "But you said orange" which was nothing like what I wanted to say! I don't remember what I was originally going to say, but that's not important.  

Lots of love
~Lindsey

4 comments: