Monday, November 12, 2012

My Future

Ok ok ok so I was thinking about how much I hate high school, and how much I want it to be over ya feel? So I started thinking about what I wanted to do after high school. I came up with a plan. (That's a complete lie I got most of it off a post on Tumblr)

After high school, I want to move to New York. Which is something that I've wanted to do since I was 11. In New York, I want to go to NYU. I want to get a cute little one room apartment with brick walls, a record player, and a rug. My friend has already offered to take me rug shopping. Also, I want to work in a little coffee shop/bookstore thing.

A friend can live with me in my apartment of one wants to. Or maybe I can get myself a boyfriend and he can live with me. El oh el.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment