Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nincompoops.

Last night, I decided to pull an all nighter. I only stayed up until 3 but that's not important. Ok, so, around midnight, I decided that the word "nincompoop" was the most hilarious thing in the world. Everything last night was a nincompoop.

The biggest nincompoop of all, was Nick.com. I wanted to watch Avatar the Last Airbender, but Nick.com was like "noooo" and I got really upset. I started screaming at it and calling it a nincompoop. God. I was gonna go all Lima Heights on Nick.com. I hate it. Stupid nincompoop.

Then, I went on Omegle. I was trying to tell people that my favorite word was nincompoop, but they kept disconnecting. Then this.... person, was like "Why do you even like One Direction?" and I gave it an explanation that was a novel long. Then it said, "You're wasting your time." Then I called it a nincompoop, and it disconnected.

I am so good a insulting people.

Anyway, then I went on Twitter and my friend Brooke was like "It's 3:30 why can't I fall asleep?" And I told her it was because she was a nincompoop. She asked me how she could denincompoop herself. I told her she was to do the chicken dance while singing Barbie Girl. Then, she had to duct tape a rubber chicken to her elbow and scream, "I AM THE BOX GHOST."

But she didn't have a rubber chicken.

Nick.com is still a nincompoop.

Lots of love
~Lindsey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment