Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

I wrote my best friend, Jessie, a goodbye letter and English yesterday. It's just in case Romney wins. I sure hope he doesn't but if he does, I want to be prepared. So, here's my plan:

The boys are in California right now. I am also in California because I live in California so I'm always here. Anyway, my plan is to sneak on their plane, so that they can take me with them. I'll ask Niall if I can live with him, and he'll say yes (if he doesn't idk what I'll do I'll just be stuck in the UK with nowhere to go). We can have sleepovers every night. We can pull the mattresses off the beds and set them on the floor in front of the TV. He can pop some popcorn and whip us up some smoothies and then we will watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. We will gossip about the people we hate and watch as America slowly dies away.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment