Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sleepover

(Hi Brittany luv you)


Brittany, Ann, and I had a sleepover last night and omg it was so fun ok.

Brittany and I went to the mall first but Ann couldn't be there because she's a loser jk it's cause she had to babysit. So we walked around in circles for a while a chatted then we tried on dresses because it's super fun to do. Then we went to the Apple store and took photobooth pictures. Then, Brittany logged into her Twitter to tweet them. We couldn't log out tho and omg it was so funny because we had no clue what to do. I asked a lady to help and she was absolutely no help at all thanks a lot.  

Then she prank called my exboyfriend and she kept giggling and wouldn't stop and he was just like "Hello, I don't understand" And I prank called this guy that she hates (but she used to have a crush on) and we had a lovely conversation. 

Then we went back to my house and Ann finally decided to show up. 

We went on my itouch and downloaded a bunch of dating apps. Then, we took a bunch of pictures of my unicorn pillow pet, Obama wobble head, stuffed moose, and teddy bear. Then we made accounts on the dating apps (the username was sexyunicorn) and flirted with the guys on their but we pretended to be a unicorn. And guys would ask for pictures of us, and we'd send them pictures and the stuffed animals and say "That was one crazzzzy party." (Yes we copied Dan and Phil). 

Then we sent Harry the weirdest messages ever omg. We went on like 10 different Tumblrs and got ask limit on all of them and it was so funny because we sent him like 124 messages and idk it was just funny. My personal favorite is " *whispers seductively into your 3rd nipple* " We also pretended to be "Agent O'Neil" and we sent him like 8 different missions. 

Most of the messages tho were just random parts of our conversations or a random movie quote.

Then we watched Finding Nemo and decided the best two lines in the movie were, "He lost his son, Fabio." and "I'm obnoxious!" But no those parts were so funny like really.  Then we fell asleep during the movie oops.

In the morning we watched Grease 2 which was the stupidest movie ever like what. But it was perfect. We also watched Matchmaker Mary which is the worst and the best movie ever and it was perfect. 

We also sent Harry more weird asks and Brittany tweeted him a picture of an In n Out gift card don't ask.

Click read more to see about half of what we sent to Harry (we can't remember the other half)




Chips, chips, or chips? Please answer in paragraph form.

Hey that girl Lindsey is she rad or is she rad. Answer wisely.

Middle school was just really great. You know? And high school is just not the same. You following? Like, the classes are fine and my friends are ok. You know? I used to go to 6th period knowing that I was going to laugh. You know? And now I just have a hole in my soul. You know?

It feels like a poisonous bug is eating my soul. I want to fling myself off a two story building. Not enough to kill me, but just enough to make me feel something. Anything.

Heeeyyy Harrryyyy. I luv u lik sooo much. U r the reson y I liv todayyyy. U r soo cutee and I wil marii u. 
We are.

We are

We are

WE ARE

*whispers seductively into your 3rd nipple*

Cheesenips.

If I was a hammer, would you nail me?

There once a man from Peru. Who dreamed he was eating his shoe. He woke up with a fright in the middle of the night to find all his dreams had come true.

If I was an elephant and you were the tooth fairy, would you shove me into a wheel barrel and send me to the Canadian border?

Your mom

Is a lovely lady

Oh Harold

What if the world was shaped like your 4th nipple?

Can I play connect the dots with your nipples?

Hi Kevin

Is your real name secretly Sylvia? Don’t lie to me Harold.

Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat…. Finish the song. I forgot the lyrics…

I would not do well of the game show, Don’t Forget the Lyrics

If we were a movie, would you be the right guy?

Do you have the best of both worlds?

They actually believe the vacation is for them.

I DO NOT WANT TO TOUCH IT FINALLY

YAHHHOOOoooOOOOooo

Ok Mary, ask him a question. Anything at all.

Her and her pepperoni mustard

What's a dogs favorite pizza? Pupperoni! Lol get it?

Wow some of your fans send you really weird asks.

This is my first time sending you a question.

Maybe Dan just made up that word.

I like pizza. Please answer in paragraph form.

He lost his son, Fabio.

My password for my itouch used to be niallandisharealoveofcheese.

Why would you have to stop the tape and rewind? Why can’t you just rewind?

Woah there! Please wait an hour before asking more questions.

If I was a dolphin would you never let me go? Answer wisely.

Watch Matchmaker Mary and get back to me

Do you have a bandaid? Don’t lie to me Harold.

I love you says Patrick Star.

HHHHHAAAAAZAAPHENNNYA ZENAHETZANABOWLLLLL ZZEENAAHABA NANABAH ZAFOHA CINDERELLA CINDERCINDERELLA. FROM THE MOMENT WE ARRIVED ON THIS PLANET AND BLINKING STEP INTO THE SUN. THERE'S MORE TO SEE THAN CAN EVER BE SEEN. MORE TO DO THAN CAN EVER BE DONE. THERE'S FAR TOo MUCH TO TAKE IN HERE. MORE TO FIND THAT CAN EVER BE FOUND. WITH THE SUN ROLLING HIGH IN THE SAPPHIRE SKY. *insert part that I can't understand* ON THE ENDLESS ROUNDS. 

With 69 characters to spare. You know what that means *Winks with both eyes*

Sexy 59

ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE. HEYHEYHAAA. AND IT MOVES US ALLL. HEYHAHAHA. THOUGH SOMETHING AND HOPE. THROUGH FAITH AND LOVE. TILL WE FIND OUR PLACEEEE. HERHAHA. ON THE PATH UNWINDING . ITS THE CIRCLE THE CIRCLE OF LYFEEEEE

My name is agent O'Neil. In your mailbox, you will find an envelope containing a gift card to in n out. As you may know, In n Out produces the best milkshakes eva. In n Out can also only be found in California. There is a middle school which employs one Dandy Lyon. He is very rad. However, he promised a certain 4 lovely ladies milkshakes if they carried out their duties in the yearbook distribution process. Which they did. Please make sure the gift card gets to Mr. Dandy Lyon.  

The San Juan Unified School District thanks you. And Harold, the world thanks you.

Faces

My URL is accurate

How many pedophiles does it take to change a light bulb? 

I SEE YOU. LOL jk I don't haha just joshin ya. Wow I really had ya going for a second there wow haha sorry lol

Oops. I did it again

By it, I mean ate your last piece of chicken

Deal with it.

Hello. My name is agent O’Neil. I have a mission for you. Please go to your local starbux and order a tall eggnog frap, under the name, Charity Fath. Then, you must wink (with both eyes).  Your friendly Starbux worker will then hand you a letter. You must exit the Starbux and find a tree with orange leaves. Get a green leaf from the tree, and attach it the door of your local Starbux. Thank you. The United States is counting on you. And Harold, the world is counting on you.

Hello. My name is agent O’Neil. In your mailbox, you will find a cake. Inside the cake will be instructions on how to break one Cordelia Fernandez out of jail. Once she is out, she will give you your next set of 
instructions. Good luck. The United States and the world are counting on you.

Xoxo – Agent O’Neil



2 comments: