Friday, March 30, 2012

My Rant (I'm sorry)

Ok so I'm watching Titanic and Jack just died. And Rose is just sitting and singing on this door that is clearly big enough for the both of them. And then she starts talking to him but it's like, he's dead you idiot and it's all your fault. Then she lets go of his dead hand that she promised she would hold on to. So apparently "I'll never let go" only applies to him if he's alive. Whatever. He kinda just saved your life, the least you can do is hold on to his freaking hand.Then she climbs off the door and is like "come back" and swims over to this dead guy and starts blowing on his whistle.

And I'm like... eww.

I bet that dead guy had mono. I hope he did. I hope he has mono and now Rose that freaking mono... Then she stops telling the story and like leaves or whatever and she had the diamond the whole freakin time. And she just drops it into the ocean. I'm like "Give it to your granddaughter what has been taking care of you!!!" did you see the tv at the beginning of the movie? It was pretty small. I don't know how big tvs were back in the 90s but that's not the point. The point is, her granddaughter could have used that money and she just goes and throws it into the ocean.

Ok and then she dies. Which is something that should have happened back in 1912 to be honest.... Anyway, here's what makes me even more mad. She goes to heaven or whatever. And instead of going to hang out with her HUSBAND that died, she goes and hangs out with this guy that she knew for 3 days when she was 17..... like wtf.

Rose, you make me mad.
But I still love you like a friend. xoxo.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

2 comments: