Monday, February 27, 2012

Youtube Famous

Hi! So, there are a lot of people that have gotten famous off of Youtube. Here is a list of my top 8 favorites and I hope you enjoy:) And if I left anybody off the list that you really feel should be on, just let me know:)


1) Charlie McDonnell
I love Charlie. I have since the second I saw him. He's cute, funny, and British. What's not to love?
2) Kingsley
He is amazing. My sister and I stayed up all night one time just watching his videos.
3) Alex Day
I fell in love with Alex. I want to be Mrs. Nerimon. He's amazing.
4) Megan and Liz
They are so good! Sigh. The first time I heard them, I became obsessed!
5) Christina Grimmie
I saw her when I started watching, The Click Clique. I wish I had found her sooner.
6)  Ariana Grande
Amazing voice. Amazing personality. Amazing hair.
7) Jenna Marbles
Ok, I just started watching her videos, and she's hilarious.
8) Macy Maloy
She is so pretty and so talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment