Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Day

          Ok, well, it's not my favorite holiday, but I won't go around ruining everyone's day with my bad mood! I act the same on Valentines Day. It's just a day. Once a year I have to deal with couples making out a little more than usual and seeing people get flowers and little teddy bears. It's really not that bad. Yeah, it's a little hard when I don't have a boyfriend, but someday I will have one, and I don't want my friends to ruin my good time. It would be hypocritical if I ruined theirs.

       I actually kind of like Valentines Day. My friends and I send each other candy and flowers! It's fun! Plus, this year, Glee is on so I have even more to look forward to! Also, I shouldn't complain about being forever alone on Valentines Day until it actually happens! Who knows, maybe I will get a flower/teddy bear from a boy! Maybe someone is just waiting for the right time to confess his love for me. Actually, that happened to me in 3rd grade. A boy wrote "I like you a lot" on one of those little Valentines people give out to the people in their class. Sadly, I thought it meant as a friend so I didn't say anything and apparently he was heartbroken....

      I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, so apparently my parents knew I had no plans on Valentines Day. Other than the fact that I hate going to the dentist, I have no problem with what tomorrow will bring. Because of my block schedule, I have my two favorite classes tomorrow, and that makes me really happy!

If anything really important or exciting happens to me tomorrow, I will post about it, but most likely you will just hear about how I am looking forward to Glee.

Love you lots:)
Until next time

~Lindsey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment