Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Keep Scrolling

I'm freaking out. Dear god someone help me. My mind is going 64 million miles an hour I need help! I am seeing things and my teeth keep chattering. Help! I'm going crazy this is not good. This really depressing music is playing in the living room. Why though? Sigh. OMG what if there really is no music and I'm just imagining it. Holy crumbs. What if everything in my life is just made up in my head? What if Santa is real and we are all just too bad, so none of us get his presents? What if our voices get low from oxygen and when we breathe in hydrogen, they go back to normal? Omg.

If this is your first time coming to my blog, Hi!, and please ignore this post. I'm not normally like this.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. Um.......Lindsey, are you okay???? You seem a little crazy at the moment............. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes. I'm fine now. I don't know what was going on in my head when I wrote that.

      Delete