Thursday, February 23, 2012

Arielle

I'm talking to my friend Arielle right now, and I thought I should make her a post. She is one of my bestest friends! I met her on Tumblr by her saying I was beautiful! (See? Look how nice she is!) During Christmas break, we talked on Omegle (Just kidding! It was Chatzy) with our friend Haley and it was so fun! I had " I love Glee" written on my figures but the G washed off so then it said "I love Lee". Then she went through the "Lee" tag looking for a Lee for me to love. We also love Drake and Josh and "weed" which is really just catnip shh!

We have a show called the Arielle and Lindsey Have a Hidden Camera Show show. It involves hidden cameras. We talk to each other on Twitter like we're celebrities and we used to text but now we can't. She is amazing and I love her oh so super much!

Lots of love
~Lindsey!

No comments:

Post a Comment