Saturday, February 25, 2012

I serenade people

Yesterday, I was playing Pandora on my laptop, and I decided it would be a lovely idea to serenade everyone in my family. Since the music was coming from my laptop, I had to carry it as a ran around the house. Whatever song came on the Broadway Showstoppers channel, I sang to somebody. Oh how they loved it. My brother ran away from me, so I had to follow him all around the house. It was hard to do with my laptop.

Anyway, it was really good for my voice cause I got to practice for a long time, and now I know that I know most of the songs on the Broadway Showstoppers channel. Also, they play Don't Cry For Me Argentina a lot.

Oh! And my parents told me that they are getting me the same swimsuit that the girl were wearing in We Found Love on Glee! So excited!

Sorry if this post wasn't that interesting. Let me know something weird you did yesterday! Don't be shy!

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment