Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pandora

So, I'm really into Pandora. My parents made me watch a movie with them for "family movie night" and God I swear it was the worst movie I have ever seen. Anyway, I stole my mom's iPhone and sat in between my two couches so no one could see me, and listened to Pandora. My favorite station is the Broadway Musicals station, and my second favorite is the Glee station. Oh! I also like the Disney station.

Right now I'm listening to Somewhere Over The Rainbow.

Do you like Pandora? If so, let me know what stations you like!

Lot's of love
~Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. I'm following your blog, just because of this post, and just because I want to be on Broadway and become a writer (in my later years) too! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yay! That's so cool! You're the first person that I've talked to that wants to do both! And hello! Nice to meet you:)

      Delete