Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What Really Happened

Ok so, Valentine's Day was really fun! I got a flower from an anonymous (even though I'm pretty sure it was my best friend) !!!! Glee so far is so amazing and right now Damian is singing and it's making my heart really really happy<33333333 (I don't even care how cheesy that sounds)

I swear. My dentist wants to marry me. He was so happy that my teeth are moving fast, he called everyone in the office over and made them look at my teeth! Then he told me to brush better. Oh well. My brushing is A+.

My sister and bests friends sang to me. Stereo Hearts. Yeah, I felt special. 13 11/12 years single on Valentine's Day, and I couldn't care less. It's just a day.

Lots of love (even more since that's what's goin around today)

~Lindsey<33333

No comments:

Post a Comment