Thursday, February 16, 2012

Drama

I thought my group of friends was a drama free zone..... I was wrong. It's not even like there should be drama! It's all just a big misunderstanding! Grr. Drama makes me want to cry. (Not literally though.) My friends and I make up a group of five people. We have other friends, but at least for me, those four are my core group. One of them is mad at me. She is also mad at my sister and other best friend. My sister is mad at her because she started talking bad about me and since my sister is very protective of me, she yelled at her.

Now, me and my sister are laughing because we didn't do anything.Not sure why we're laughing, but we are. Well, I'm laughing at the reason why my best friend is at mad me. She texted my sister (Jessie btw) that she was mad at me (or something along the lines) and when Jessie asked why, she said, " Because she knows she's better then me and she's always flaunting it in my face." ....

Ok first of all, I don't flaunt anything. Flaunt in a weird word and for some reason it makes me think of someone prancing around throwing her (or his) boobs (or man boobs) in someones face. And that's weird.

And second, I don't think that highly of myself. I'm my own worst enemy. I don't think I'm better than her at all! I'm jealous of her for many reasons. She's smarter, prettier, more talent, and tons of other things that I'm too lazy to list! I am not an amazing person at all! I'm not pretty, my grades are ok, I am a C- singer which is bad because I want to be a singer when I grow up, and I've never had a boyfriend because I'm too busy obsessing over a boy who is 6 years older then me, lives on the other end of the state, might have a girlfriend, and is far too perfect for me to be with. I'm sorry for "flaunting" all that in her face......

Great now I've said "flaunting" and I'm picturing a guy with really big man boobs, jiggling them in peoples faces!

Rant over! Regular Lindsey is back!
Bye!

Lot's of love
~Lindsey<333


No comments:

Post a Comment