Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm apparently dating Niall

Ok, so we all know that I love One Direction (unless you're new... hi!). I talk about them daily/minutely/secondly. So, one day, one of my best guy friends, Cody, walked up to me and asked if I was dating Niall (because I talk about him the most (and I call him by his nicknames sometimes cause I'm a creepy stalker... hi!)) Anyway, so Jessie says that he is. Then he says that he wants to talk to Niall. So, I go on my phone and quickly change Jessie's contact to "Niall" and hand Cody my phone. He starts texting "Niall" and I whisper to Jessie what she should text back. So, Cody thinks he was talking to Niall but he was really just kinda talking to me. That was about a month ago.

Two weeks ago, I was in History and Cody and my other friend, Jack, were arguing about who was better. They ask me and I say Jack is better cause I married him and I want to be supportive. (I married Jack during a game of MASH btw.) Cody, with a super serious face, turns to Jack and says, "I don't care if you're just joking , Lindsey is dating Niall, and Niall is a good guy, you better back off." My jaw dropped and I had to keep myself from giggling.

Today, in Yearbook, Cody walked up to me and asked, "Are you still with Niall?" And Jessie said I was. Then, he said that Niall seemed like a pretty cool guy, and that he approved. Then he told me to tell him hi for him. Sigh I really wish I was dating Niall. Darn Jessie for getting me into this. Darn me for not getting myself out of this. Darn Cody for tuning me out every time I talk about One Direction. (And I know he does because if he didn't, he would have known that my favorite member is Niall and he would have caught on.)

Lots of love
~Lindsey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment