Friday, March 2, 2012

Birthdays and Music!

Hey! It's my sister's birthday! (So if you could pretty please say a "happy birthday" to her in the comments, she would be really really super happy!) I put her present in a balloon. Oh yeah. I was way more excited about it then she was, but that's fine. Oh my goodness though, I put her present in a balloon. I will never stop being excited. Sigh.

In PE, we are doing fitness testing, and today we had to do push ups. Haha I have no upper body strength. I have tons of lower body strength though! Sigh. I did 4! Which is 4 more than I did last year. Last year, my teacher said, "If you do not think you can do one, then leave." Me and my best friend stood up and walked right out of the classroom, cause we're cool like that.

The rest of the day went by fast, except in English when I was praying that my stomach wouldn't growl. Thank God it didn't.

Now, I'm listening to Pandora and rocking out! The song that is playing is.... Take Me or Leave Me!!!! It is my  favorite Broadway song!!!! Omg I'm going to go listen to it (probably will end up dancing around my room). Bye! Hope you had a great day!

Lots of love
~Lindsey<3333

4 comments: