Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just Some Stories.

I realized that I hadn't posted for a few days, I don't really know what to talk about though, so I'll just tell you some stories about me and my friends.

Getting arrested at the mall: So, last year for my birthday party, we had a scavenger hunt at the mall. We didn't know we weren't allowed to take pictures. We were minding our business when these mall cops come and yell at us and take us back to my parents. They threaten to put us in mall jail. My dad started arguing with the cops so they called the head of security. He came down and my dad argued with him. Then we went home and almost got arrested again but I don't remember why.

I sometimes spell my name wrong: I was in math class a few months ago and I turned in my test to my teacher. She calls me back a few minutes later and asks me how I spell my name and if the district made a mistake when they put my name into the computer. I tell her that I spell my name "Lindsey" and she laughs. She hands me back my test. The name at the top says "Lindsay". It's because I write" Lindsay Pearce" more than I write my own name. Habit.

A bike story: My best friend Ann and I went to this bike marathon thing one day during the summer. We got bored so her mom told us we could walk around. We came to this booth that gave us a fan and told us to write which biker we were a fan of. But we didn't know we had to put a name so we both had on our fans "I'm A Fan Of: Fans" We got yelled at. Then this clown handed us kazoos and we went on a merry go round  that was clearly too small for us. We played "My Heart Will Go On" and "Under the Sea" on our kazoos. Then, we went to a face paint booth and I got the Titanic painted on my cheek.

More stories later! (When I have the energy to think of more)

Lots of love
~Lindsey<3

5 comments:

  1. Why am I not in any if these stories? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brit, if you give me a story, I will give it it's own post!

      Delete
    2. Yay! How about when we were attacked by rapist weed smokers? :)

      Delete
    3. I already did that one tho.... Try another:)

      Delete
    4. Oh wait are you talking about what happened today? Or my birthday?

      Delete