Thursday, March 29, 2012

Titanic

I just love Titanic! Before I had Glee and One Direction, I had Titanic. I'm still just as obsessed with it as I used to be, but now I just have to share my love.... Anyway, I love it. I have a Titanic wall/shelf in my room and it's getting too small cause I have to much Titanic stuff. Last year for my birthday, my best friend got me a Leonardo DiCaprio poster that is as big as me!

I can't wait until it comes back to theaters! Every time I see a preview for it, I scream. If I see it in a movie theater, I cry. Like when I saw the Hunger Games, I cried and stood up and started cheering and people yelled at me to sit down... The Huger Games was a good movie though, you should go see it.

I really can't wait to see it! (I watch it everyday cause I have a life.)

Oh, and I also love the real Titanic. It's a really interesting story. They place stuff about it on the History channel sometime and there are tons of books about it if you want to learn more about it. There's also the internet.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment