Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'll cry if I see them.

One Direction is coming to California! I screamed! Jessie, Brittany, and I are going to get tickets to see them! Omg Brittany and I almost started crying during school! Poor Jessie. She doesn't know what she's getting herself into. Brittany and I can do some pretty hardcore fangirling. If I see them, I'll cry. No even kidding.

The day before, Brittany will come over and spend the night. We are planning on making shirts! I'm going to make a Niall shirt! Cause I love him:). Anyway, in the morning, we are driving to San Jose and are going to crash at my grandparents house cause they live 15 minutes from where they are preforming! Omg my mom is just gonna drop us off and we get to go by ourselves! That's my first time going  to a concert by myself (well with friends), so I'm really excited!

I am so excited and I really hope they don't sell out! Cause this plan is amazing and I really want to marry Niall and I can't marry him if I never meet him. Well, I can, but it would be awkward.. Not that I would care.

Lots of love
~Lindsey:)

By the way, leave me some comments! I don't bite! And even if I do, I can't bite you over the internet so you have nothing to worry about:)

No comments:

Post a Comment