Saturday, June 30, 2012

Summer

My summer has been incredibly uninteresting. The One Direction concert is still the highlight of my life so yeah. Jessie and I ordered pizza by ourselves for the first time a few weeks ago and we were so proud. We ordered it online because we were too scared to to call and order so yeah. I wanted to order pizza because the night before, Liam and Andy did the twitcam where Nickname came and gave them their pizza and started rapping like wtf.

Anyway, on the Domino's order online page thing, there is a thing where you put what you want your deliverer to do (Knock on the door, ring the doorbell, whatever) so I put "Just come in and rap for us." And as a joke, I said my name was Niall Tomlinson. I was gonna change it but I forgot so then we flipped out because our pizza was being delivered to Niall Tomlinson.

So anyway, we went into my room and put on prom dresses cause it was a special occasion. And we were going to take pictures with the pizza boy but we got nervous so we didn't. And I gave him a 5 dollar tip because Jessie said that you pay 20% for the tip but failed to inform me that that only applied to waiters.

So I asked the pizza guy if he could rap and he said yeah and I asked him if he could rap for me and he said that the pizza was 19.79. Oh well.

Then we ate our pizza and watched Monsters Inc.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment