Saturday, June 16, 2012

One Direction concert!!

Omg it was the best night of my entire existence!! Ok so before the concert, Brittany and I went over to my grandparents house and ate dinner and my aunt made us One Direction tshirts!! Brit's says "Mrs. Styles" on the back and mine says, "Mrs. Horan". On the front are pictures from the XFactor.

Then, when we got there we stood in this forever long line but we made lots of friends so it was ok! Anyway, this guy walked up and started talking to us about his band and we were so excited for the concert that we seemed really enthusiastic about everything he was talking about and he felt really happy. Then we told his we loved him and he said he loved us too! And I told him that we were his groupies!              

When we got inside, Brit had to use the bathroom so I found a guy that gave us directions. He was selling One Direction bracelets and concert books so we decided to buy them. He gave us really weird directions to a bathroom in the way back of the place so I was wondering if we were going to die but we never did so it was ok. Anyway, we were pretty much the only people in the bathroom so we started yelling things at each other because the bathroom echoed. At one point I yelled, "It's gettin hot in here so take off all your clothes!" And I received a few weird looks from people. Then on our way back to our seat, I looked at where the stage was, and I looked at where the bathroom was. Then, I walked by the seller guy and asked where the backstage area was and he said that it was right next to the bathroom so holy crumbs I was a wall apart from One Direction gah!

Anyway, the concert started and everything was perfect and Olly sang "It's gettin hot in here" and the crowd sang "So take off all your clothes." And idk maybe he does that every show but I like to think that he sang that for me since the backstage was right next to the bathroom and yeah.

The boys we amazing!!!!!! And Niall waved at us!!!! They were perfect and the whole night was perfect and I was crying so much that the mom next to me got nervous and asked me if I need water or juice or some of her popcorn. The boys can't sing Torn and then Moments and expect for me to hold up emotionally ok?

It was perfect.

Lots of love
~Lindsey xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment