Tuesday, June 5, 2012

God Bless America

HOLY CRUMBS I GOT TICKETS TO SEE ONE DIRECTION!!!!! AHHHH! NOTHINGS FINE I'M TORN!!!

Omg I'm seriously crying right now I don't know what to do someone help me and THE TEARS STREAM DOWN MY FACE!!!! I love them so much I can't wait to see them omg when Zayn hits that one note in Tell Me a Lie, I'll seriously be dead. Omg and if Louis thrusts. And if Harry does his hair flip. And if Liam cries during More Than This (which doesn't always happen but omg), and if Niall jumps!!!! If they breathe. If they do anything. If they do nothing. It doesn't matter. I'll still be #dead.

In other news, The Glee Project comes back on tonight and my Yearbook teacher is getting me and my friends milkshakes on Friday.

God Bless America.

Lots of love
~Lindsey xoxo


1 comment: