Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I lost my voice!

I have to use this stupid google translate to say stuff for me and it sounds so weird and creepy and it can't pronounce words! Like singing. Yeah, it can't say that correctly. Because it's stupid. And my voice hurts from not talking but then it hurts even more when I do talk!  I hate this so much! Also, it makes random pauses in the middle of sentences like wtf! At least I still have One Direction here to make me soup and sing me to sleep. Oh no wait, no I don't. And I'M FREAKEN SUNBURNNED as HECK! The only thing that might make me feel better is if Larry comes out and I don't know bro, lots of Larry stuff has happened today to make me think it might actually happen. Lol no, it's not gonna happen. Well, I'll also feel better if one of the boys does a twitcam. I wonder what food delivering person will show up this time. They will become my new spirit animal. My first one was The Cookie Man. Then it was/is Nickname. Plot twist. They accidently call my house and I say.... wait... I can't answer because I can't talk ahhh! I'll just play them this rant if they call. Good plan.

(This was originally written on google translate and I just copy and pasted it xoxo)

Haha the funny thing is, I'm actually not in a bad mood. Listening to Google Translate say my rant really made my day!

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment