Saturday, May 5, 2012

Yosemite

Hi! So, I've been gone all week. And why you may ask. Well, it was because I was in Yosemite! Omg it was so fun!

My hiking group was amazing and I really love everybody in it! We hiked to the top of two waterfalls one day and on the way back down, we practically carried each other! We all held hands in the spider caves and wow I just trust them a lot ok?

My tent threw a party and about 25 to 30 people came! Brittany and I took turns kissing a poster of One Direction that I hung over my bed. My friend, Colton, bungee corded himself to a chair and gosh it was funny.

"It smells like my kindergarten classroom." < Best quote ever omg.

Sorry this post wasn't great but I'm super tired! Love you all!

Lots of love
~Lindsey

3 comments:

  1. LOL that was a fun party. I French kissed Harry Styles! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy crumbs that was literally the best party ever! And we called Brooke! Ohmygosh. That party, and the "I love you" party were so fun I can't even. So many people said that they loved us!

      Delete