Thursday, May 24, 2012

My car ride home

Wow I'm so bored right now this is crazy but here's my number so call me maybe. Wow why does that song sneak up on my life. I'm going to type this for like the next 20 minutes yes good plan.

 I never used to cry. Now, I pretty much  say that I cried during something on every post!

  A car just drove by and it had Mickey mouse ears in the back of it which is funny cause I'm on my way home   from disneyland and we're like 5 hours away from it.  At Disneyland my aunt and I went on autotopia and I drove the car. Every time we had to stop, my aunt would scream cause she thought I was gonna hit the car in front of us. Then, we started singing grease songs really loudly and wow I manage to be annoying everywhere I go hmm.

 From reading my posts, you must think I'm a terrible writer cause run on sentences are everywhere and my grammar is so bad that if my English teacher saw it, she'd cry. But let me assure you, I'm actually a pretty good writer. I give myself a 7 out of 10. Wow that's a C.... Maybe.... Hmm.

  I hate traffic.

  I have a list of favorite words. Here is goes:

  •   Legit  
  • Casually 
  • Sexy 
  • Cheeky 
  • Nincompoop 
  • Nitwit 
  •  Inkling 
  • Lovely 
 Thats about it....

 I was watching When Animals Attack and it was like "no one is safe.... Not even Santa Claus. " I die of laughing every time. My laugh starts out quiet and deep, but then, it slowly gets louder and higher until its the most obnoxious sound in the world.  I was laughing on the teacup ride and everybody was looking at me. My aunt and brother kept spinning the teacup and so I laughed harder

.  This lady and I had a very nice convocation about loud parents.  This other lady got mad at me cause she thought that my two year old cousin was my daughter and this random guy standing next to us was the father. Then, my 4 year old cousin walked over to us and asked if I could hold him and that lady flipped out. It's like, I didn't have kids when I was 9!!! Wow people are so stupid.  Then, this man was staring at me and my cousin and I'm like " wow you are a man" and it was really creepy cause he was following us around.  

Then I gave my cousin my phone and she found a picture of Louis, pointed at it, and said "Pretty!!!"

 Kora and Reef (my two cousins) are really like my best friends wow they are cool. Reef watches Glee. Kora likes One Direction.  They are cool.\

Lots of love
~Lindsey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment