Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mash.

Ok, tons of people play MASH. I, up until this year, haven't played it in a while. This year though, my friends and I play it everyday! We get fancy with the categories. We have the basic: boys, friends, kids, income, cars, but we also added our own. For example, we added, boob size, noodle shape, and pattern.

We also get creative with what we put as our answer. For most of them though, we put this substitute that we had in Yearbook last year named, Mrs. Crooks. She was really mean and went on about what her name meant for an hour! (Her name means killing lambs or something.)

Anyway, it's really fun and I love it! This guy in my History class always asks me to do his MASH. Which is kinda awkward, but not that much so. Here is the MASH that I did today, and one that I found in my planner

Today:  Job- Author, Boy- Damian McGinty, Car- Lime-o (inside joke), Location- San Francisco, Kids- 1, Income- oddly placed Burger King, Noodle shape- Angel Butt, Friend- Poop (my friend is immature), Pattern- Poop (very immature), Boob Size- Z.

The One In My Planner: Boy- Damian McGinty, Friend- Kristine, Job- Lover Of Niall Horan, Kids- 50, Car-Purple Jeep, Location- Niall's House, Income- $64 million, Pets- Zebra.

Basically, I get $64 million to be the lover of Niall Horan. I'm pretty ok with that. And I live at his house with my husband Damian. Awesome. Just, awesome.

1 comment: