Saturday, May 12, 2012

My life.

Wow I feel like I should have an exciting story for you or something, but I don't. Wow my life is interesting. Umm hmm. One Direction is a perfect band. I really really want to meet them! Uh... hmm... oh!

There are these two guys that I'm friends with that act just like Harry and Louis do! One has Harry hair and the other has Louis hair! It's pretty funny how much they love each other. The one with Harry hair will quote Harry if we ask him to and sometimes he does the Harry Styles hair fix/flip thing. The other thinks we're weird but he smiles secretly at us when we ask him to quote Louis. So I think he finds it amusing.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

3 comments:

  1. OMG I died when he said "Simple, but effective." It was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When he stabbed me with his pencil in History, I got mad at him and he was like, "Lindsey! I'm sorry. I'm sorry! Simple but effective! Simple but effective!"

      Delete
    2. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha okay that made my day.

      Delete