Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Love for Strangers

Ok so a few weeks ago Brittany, Ann, and I were walking to the store. We were playing this game where you have to pick people to kill or marry or I guess kiss but usually we don't use kiss but I guess we were that day idk.

Anyway.

We were playing and Ann said she didn't want to "Kiss Keith" and we laughed because it sounded like a song. And then I started singing Kiss Me. (Listen to it here.) And Brittany freaked out because she knew the song too. Then, literally, fifty 90 year old bikers rode by and started staring at us. So, we started singing it to them and they thought we were awesome.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

6 comments:

  1. Correction. They thought we were crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine. You can go through your life thinking they saw us as weird, and I can go through mine knowing that they thought we were awesome and enjoyed seeing the youth having fun just by singing a silly song instead of doing drugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably thought we were on drugs. :)
      In case you forgot, I told them I loved them.
      #Reminder

      Delete
    2. In case you forgot, I said I loved them too! #WeDidn'tDrinkAllOfIt Well, actually, I did drink all your water and I put a drop more into the cup so that I could say that I didn't drink all of it #yolo

      Delete
    3. #SoYouDid #ThenYouHidFromMe #SomeFriendsYouAre :)

      Delete