Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Telephone

At my birthday party, we were singing Karaoke and Telephone came on. I giggled and said that from that moment until my party ended, I would answer my phone by singing "Hello hello baby you called I can't hear a thing." My friend ran into my room and called me, and I sang to her. Everyone laughed. I thought that was the only time I was going to have to do it.

That morning, me and my friends were eating breakfast and my cell phone rings. The same friend that called me  the night before, had just gotten up to use the bathroom. The number that was calling me was blocked, so I assumed it was her. I answered by singing the song (very loudly and passionately if I may add) into the phone. While I'm singing, my friend walks back into the room. My eyes widen. The person on the phone with me asks "Uhh is Tony there?" My face gets really red and I say "No, sorry." My friends look at me confused. The person hung and I put my phone down.

"Wrong number." I say. All my friends start cracking up and making fun of me. I just kept blushing because I didn't mean to sing to a stranger.

Oh well.

Lots of love
~Lindsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment