Thursday, April 12, 2012

I like to laugh.

Ok, so, at lunch today, I had a major case of the giggles! In Science, Ann and I kept sing this song that's like "I feel so close to you right now, it's like a force field." Or something. Anyway, my friend Claire yelled really loudly, "God Ann just shut up!"  The whole class became silent and I start laughing so loudly. Like seriously, I'm dying on the lap table. Tears even formed in my eyes!

Then, at lunch, I started singing it again and Claire said, "Lindsey, if you sing that again, I will slap you across the face." And I don't know why but I started cracking up and I couldn't stop. People were looking at me and I was crying and laughing super loudly!

Then, Brittany started laughing and two of us were quoting One Direction back and forth and it was super funny and my stomach hurt and I have abs.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

Lots of love
~Lindsey:D

1 comment:

  1. That was so fun at lunch! Everyone didn't know we were quoting them, and thought we were crazy. Haha.

    ReplyDelete