Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Bio Partner

Ok so I feel like this needs to be addressed because it's becoming a problem. I have the biggest crush on my bio partner and it's not even funny anymore. Like, I used to be mad about it because I wanted to just not have a crush on anyone for a while and live my life drama free but thEN WE SWITCHED SEATS IN BIO AND I GOT PUT NEXT TO MR. ATTRACTIVE OVER HERE. And at first he wanted absolutely nothing to do with me and he literally ignored my existence and  I was like ok you're a attractive but you're a bit of a jerk so you know

But then two weeks ago he started talking to me and caring about me and we formed a bio partner bond. We made jokes with each other and made our bio teacher think she was going crazy because we couldn't figure out how to focus our microscope and we didn't want to ask for help, so when she came by to see if it was focused or whatever, we both pretended that it was perfectly clear and that she was crazy. So that's when a friendship was formed.

But then I was out sick for two days and I came back on Thursday and sat down at our table and he's like "Where were you?" so I told him cause wow communication and he's like "Oh are you ok? Here don't get up I'll turn that paper in for you. Stop trying to get up Lindsey I can get you your paper it's fine. Oh you need notes here borrow mine." And he was being so nice to me ughh niceness is my weakness.

And then I turned around because my two friends sit behind us and I asked him I could copy their notes and he says super quietly "You can use mine." and my friend is like oh sure let me get it and he's just like "You can use mine." and that time I kind heard him so I asked him what he said and he was like "You can use my notes Lindsey." And ughh when guys use my name it's my weakness. So I used his notes and then we had to work together on this thing and he moved his chair super close to mine and he kept pointing at stuff on my paper and wow hand closeness.

I'm making this all up in my head omg he probably hates me.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment