Monday, December 31, 2012

It's da last day of the yearr!

Aww lets look at the highlights of Lindsey's 2012 shall we?

Highlights:

  • Saw One Direction in concert
  • Harry and I became homies
  • I have a nice group of friends that are awesome and I trust them ily
  • I learned how to whistle
  • TITANIC BACK IN THEATERS!
  • Going to Yosemite
  • Got my iTouch bless
  • Monster's Inc back in theaters
  • Ran a 7 minute mile what was that 
  • The Olympics 
  • Fab 5
  • Tom Daley's face
  • and body
  • Got my first boyfriend
And you can't have highlights without

Lowlights:
  • Started high school
  • Biology tests
  • The Olympics only last 2 weeks ugh 
  • Left middle school awww :''''(
  • Homework
  • Got my first boyfriend 
I hope your 2012 was amazing! I love you guys!

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment