Monday, August 20, 2012

Omg.

So I met this girl today and she saw my One Direction bracelets, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me aside from the rest of our PE class and asked if she could trust me. I told her she could and she jumped into this story about how she Kiks Harry Styles because his friend did something idk I don't really remember, but anyway, she got his personal Tumblr and it's password protected so she got the password and she talked to Harry for a while and he gave her his Kik. Then, she started talking to him there and they became friends and he tells he a lot of stuff and she told me everything he told her but I can't tell anybody because I've been sworn to secrecy. Just omg the stuff he told her. Everything seems to match up now. Anyway, I told her that I wanted to believe her but that people start rumors so much that I have a hard time trusting crazy stories like that. So, she took out her phone and showed me her Kik and sure enough, there was Harry. She went back a few days and he had sent her a picture of him at the Olympics or something. Idk that's what it looked like. Wow ok then. If this really is legit. Which it seem like it is. Then. Just. Wow.

Oh and she said to me after, that she told me because she saw my bracelets. She said that none of her friends really like One Direction and if she told them, they'd tell everybody what Harry told her. But she trusted me because I seemed like a genuine fan that wanted the best for the boys. And that's what I am. She said that I'm allowed to tell people that she talks to him, I just can't say who she is, and I can't say what he said.

Grrr I hate keeping secrets, but this one is a pretty big one to keep, so I won't tell a soul.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment