Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Oh no.

So if you look a few posts down, you'll see that I made a post that involved a guy who said he liked girls and I was actually very surprised to hear that he did and now I'm rambling I'll stop. Ok. So I might like him. He's really cute but that's not really why I like him, it's just a plus. He's really sweet and funny and he's nice to everybody which I like and idk help. He had a kazoo today and he was being obnoxious with it and everybody was getting mad and since I enjoy watching other people be in pain, I told him he was my favorite person. And he gave me a hug. He. Gave. Me. A. Hug. And then he gave me a kazoo and we were annoying together.

Help I'm already stressed out enough with school I don't need this.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment