Monday, January 7, 2013

I met Peter Pan

So I went to Disneyland a few days ago and it was fun! The best part tho was that I met Peter Pan. My parents and brother went on a rollercoaster and I hate those so I stayed and sat on a bench for 20 while they waited in line. While I was sitting, Peter Pan walked by. He walking past me, and then stopped, and walked over to me and sat down. He asked me why I was all by myself. I told him why. He smiled and said "Grown ups are the worst. I have an idea! Why don't you come with me to Neverland!" And I was like omfg sure lets go. Then he was like "I have to go to a parade right now. Don't grow up though, because I will come back for you!" And then he ran away sigh he's my one true love

In other news I have a tattoo on my ankle that says "Niall"

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment