Friday, October 5, 2012

Story time!

Ok so there was a milk carton that was in a bush and I saw it and started laughing. Then, I tapped Jessie on the shoulder and told her "There's a milk just chillin in a bush. It's not even touching the ground!!" And I kept laughing and I couldn't stop. But Jessie thought I said "Melvin's just chillin in a bush." And so she got confused and asked "Melvin's in a bush?" And I'm like "He is??" And she's like "Why is he in a bush?" And I say "I don't know, that's really weird."

And she laughed.

Then, I say "He's just chillin with the milk." And she was like "What are you talking about?" And I get confused and say "The milk... that's chillin in a bush... not even touching the ground..." She laughs and said that she thought I said Melvin. So I started laughing and we ran over to our friend Melvin and asked him why he was chillin in a bush.

And I was laughing so hard that I started crying. A few people thought I was genuinely sad and gave me a hug thanks for that.

Lots of love
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment